Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Problem Resloved
    Last edited by prefectionist; 02/28/2010 at 06:05 PM.
    no i dont hate it and do not make a new thread join the 1.4 problems thread
    if you don't have something complaint, if you have something complaint... Come on people!
    I love it!!!! I clocked my phone to 600 mHz and my phone is faster than ever, I LOVE IT
    Last edited by htabbach; 02/28/2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Everything works perfectly here. You can record vertically you just have to start recording in landscape. Nothing is wrong with my pre now that I installed 1.4. In fact everything is better!

-Toaster
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    no i dont hate it and do not make a new thread join the 1.4 problems thread
    Ya I was looking at that. I just wondering anyway.
    They add new features and you hate it. Makes no sense.
    you dont have to use it in landscape... i took a fine video in portrait mode
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I love it!!!! I clocked my phoe 10 600 mHz and my phone is faster than ever, I LOVE IT
    Could you give me a link on how to do that.... or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post
    Everything works perfectly here. You can record vertically you just have to start recording in landscape. Nothing is wrong with my pre now that I installed 1.4. In fact everything is better!

-Toaster
    Thanked for recording tip.
    1.4 is awesome, for me.

and he, OP, since you already started a completely redundant thread here (seeing as how there are at least three of the same already), would you please spare us all and instead of making yet another thread and linking to it in here, just post your issues in here.

OR BETTER YET, there is already an official thread for people that are having troubles. i don't know how you missed all that as you were finding the link to start a new thread.
    No and I will not be waiting breathlessly for your list of gripes.

As always: Every thought that crosses ones mind does not require a new thread.
    how do you hate an update?

1.4 wrecked my phone requiring tha doc but i still don't "hate" it. it is what it is.

There are other phones out there you know and WMP7S is coming...so why hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by prefectionist View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ple-patch.html

Enjoy! Works as a charm, I would use the install method through QI
  15.    #15  
    Ok.... I don't mean to hate on it. I am just having problems and I feel it wasn't fully worth it. I will post my other problems on the 1.4 issues thread.
    I'm sitting here trying to figure out what's wrong wit these ppl, I love 1.4...bfore they didn't have no recording n complaint, now they have it n complaint cause they want it their way!!!! GO GET ANOTHER PH!!!! I'm starting to believe that some of these ppl have other phones like droid or iphone n just come to our thread to sabotage it lol
    I love 1.4!
  18.    #18  
    ONCE AGAIN I'LL SAY.......... I don't mean to hate on it. I am just having problems and I feel it wasn't fully worth it. I was just wondering if anyone really had real bad problems with it and was having bad feelings about it. I will post my other problems on the 1.4 issues thread. CASE CLOSED.
    here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2191786

but PLEASE take the time to read the whole thread, and anything else you can on here about upclocking the processor first. it could save you a lot of trouble...
    It wasn't worth it to me.(especially for video recording that you have to use in landscape). Especially after all the wait and the hype. I can even start to tell you all the things that are wrong with my pre now that I installed 1.4. So... does anyone else HATE 1.4? Just wondering. I'll be putting up a new thread soon of one major problems I am having and will post the link in here.
    I can video record in NON-Landscape...

it tells you to rotate the screen.. but you don't really HAVE too
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast