Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by prefectionist View Post
    Ok..... I keep trying to fight people off...and its getting annoying. This thread seriously needs closed.
    I find it best to "test out" my opinions in existing threads before starting new ones. That approach might work well for you. I hope you get your problems ironed out. Stock WebOS 1.4 is pretty nice these days.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

EDIT AGAIN: I don't mean to be hating on the update.
    then why is the title of the thread "anyone else HATE 1.4?"
    OP.
    What kinds of patches do you have installed?
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    then why is the title of the thread "anyone else HATE 1.4?"

Because "Today's my 13th birthday and nobody pays attention to me" wouldn't have gotten the same response.

bj
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Because "Today's my 13th birthday and nobody pays attention to me" wouldn't have gotten the same response.

bj
    I don't know... Both seem equally whinny and irrelevant.
    i reset my phone, and then doctored it, and finally a quick poke from a proctologist.....BEFORE i installed 1.4........and its smooth as laminate floors covered in vomit and alcohol in a bar!!!!!!
  7.    #47  
    Alright everyone, can't we be mature here? I was complaining because I thought 1.4 was very buggy. So I finally got my bugs fixed by doctoring. The luna restarts and other things were annoying. I was just upset at the time. No big deal, everybody is acting like I ate their babies.
    Alright everyone, can't we be mature here? I was complaining because I thought 1.4 was very buggy. So I finally got my bugs fixed by doctoring. The luna restarts and other things were annoying. I was just upset at the time. No big deal, everybody is acting like I ate their babies.
    I think several people here were simply giving you feedback (that our experiences simply were not in agreement with yours). That feedback enabled you to reevaluate. All of this is good!
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I think several people here were simply giving you feedback (that our experiences simply were not in agreement with yours). That feedback enabled you to reevaluate. All of this is good!
    I understand. I was aware that many here were truly trying to help, while others weren't. Thanks for pointing that out. But now everything is resolved. I am re-reading the thread now.
    It's an honest mistake. It seems like there were some problems before the update on your phone that were amplified after the update. Glad to hear you have a battle plan now!
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    It's an honest mistake. It seems like there were some problems before the update on your phone that were amplified after the update. Glad to hear you have a battle plan now!
    Ya it was. I should have posted in the 1.4 issues thread or I should have called the thread "major issues with 1.4".
    I'm running into the same problems with Luna crashing as well. Seems as if the memory problems have gotten worse and are triggered overnight with the device just sitting there idling.

1.4 has been pretty unstable so far and it's annoying me, making me think that I need to move to Android or something
    Quote Originally Posted by billhuey View Post
    I'm running into the same problems with Luna crashing as well. Seems as if the memory problems have gotten worse and are triggered overnight with the device just sitting there idling.

1.4 has been pretty unstable so far and it's annoying me, making me think that I need to move to Android or something
    Why would you automatically blame 1.4? I know it would sound logical but thousands have upgraded to 1.4 sucessfully with only two or three reporting what you are experincing. I think you have a corrupted install. I would try Doctoring with the latest 1.4 doctor. If that doesn't fix the issue, it's hardware related that only until now, 1.4 has exposed on your device.
    anyone else HATE 1.4?
    Wha? Nope!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by billhuey View Post

1.4 has been out HOW long???!!! And you think Android is some paragon of stability?
    The Op's name is 'perfectionist'......

/thread
    How does this thread get to 3 pages???
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123