1.    #1  
    since update I haven't been able to access the app catalog. I get the "action could not be completed. try again later" screen. Its nothing I've done, I've had every update since launch with no problems.
    welcome to real world...
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
  3.    #3  
    Yeah but it's blowin right now....
    i wonder if the emergency migration tool would help in your case? maybe worth a try.
  5.    #5  
    I'm on a new replacement pre from last week. I've also found that pandora and slacker are no longer able to connect either.
    I have the same exact error. All I did was update to 1.4 and now I can't get into the app catalog. Any idea??
    try partial erase ...
    go to device info, reset options then click erase apps and data.
    has anyone tried the partial erase? Did it fix this problem with the app catalog?
    OK, I did the partial erase of app and data and I can now get into the app catalog....thank you all!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. What exactly did the partial erase get rid of? Do I need to back anything up first?
    The partial erase basically clears out your apps. By doing the partial erase it fixed my problem of not getting into the app catalog, my inability to upload to youtube, and it also fixed my streaming apps which were not working.

Before you run it make sure your contacts are backed up(they will re-sync for google, facebook, palm etc).

Basically the only thing I lost by doing this was any data I had in my apps and also my text message conversation history. Everything else came back.

After you do the erase it asks you for all your passwords and then re-syncs your contacts and your apps. It also didnt touch my pictures, videos, or music they all stayed on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by redninja View Post
    since update I haven't been able to access the app catalog. I get the "action could not be completed. try again later" screen. Its nothing I've done, I've had every update since launch with no problems.
    I am having the same problem but only while using WiFi.
    I have no problems connecting with WiFi turned off.

Apps catalog...am I doing it wrong?
    You should be able to connect to it when using WIFI. Can you access other web pages when on WIFI?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    @WaywardDog Thanks for the info. I did the partial erase last night and it all worked out just like you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardDog View Post
    You should be able to connect to it when using WIFI. Can you access other web pages when on WIFI?
    ya know, I actully tested a theory over the weekned and it's just my work WiFi that is blocking access to the app catalog.