1.    #1  
    I am looking to spend about 30 bucks on apps.. I have about 5 paid apps right now, what apps could you not live without? Or even your top 3 paid apps and why??
    VLC remote!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I actually use mostly free apps that work great for me, there aren't many I need that are worth paying for. I do believe in donations though.

Only actual paid app I do have and recommend is YouView for YouMail
    I have spent close to $100 on apps, and VLC remote is something I use almost every day. I also get most my TV from the net so that explains that....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Only actual paid app I do have and recommend is YouView for YouMail
    LOVE that app!!!!
    lol if you're looking to spend $ and need help, let me send you my list of bills, you can spend all kinds seriously, what's the vlc remote ?
  7.    #7  
    I tried vlc but could never seem to get through my firewall...???
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    NewsRoom - fantastic RSS reader. I actually had little to do with RSS feeds before this app. It looked so good I went ahead and bought it and I am reading the thing constantly now.

FlashCards - Good for a little trivia fun, good for educational reasons
  9.    #9  
    What about contact apps??
    Monopoly is a really well designed and fun game. Honestly, what I use the most other than built in and free apps is my own Safe Box.
    I think every single app should have 1 week free, No app is getting my money is i can't try it first, At least a Demo,

Then again Canada doesn't have paid apps yet,
    PowerNap is pure awesomeness and only cost $0.99
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    quick contacts ($2.99), which acts as a photodialer, has shortcuts for email, text, contacts, and phone. this allows me to put other apps in my quick launcher. and since i keep quick contacts and agenda (free via preware) open all of the time, i use clear card ($0.99) so i can always see my wallpaper.