Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    When you run "Video" two directories or options are displayed, "Video roll" and "Loaded Videos". I know "Video roll" is where my videos are stored, but what is "Loaded Videos"? They were installed by 1.4 and they have voice associated with the video. How do you get voice with your personal videos??
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Video Rolls is camera videos and loaded is everything else that you load up onto your device.
    loaded videos are ones you have put on from you computer. I had acouple of music videos on my phone that were put in this directory.

I'm not understanding the second part though. What do you mean voice associated with the video?
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Video Rolls is camera videos and loaded is everything else that you load up onto your device.
    +1

Pretty straight forward
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    loaded videos are ones you have put on from you computer. I had acouple of music videos on my phone that were put in this directory.

I'm not understanding the second part though. What do you mean voice associated with the video?
    My bad choice of words. I mean sound/audio. So what you are saying that you place your Palm in USB mode and copied the files to the USB directory. I do not see the two files that came with the Pre under DCIM/100PALM. Where are they located, I only see my videos.
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    if you have the youtube video download patch thats were they go in the loaded videos dir.
    <<<< WebOS Represent >>>>