1.    #1  
    I googled this, searched it yet do not see a clear answer. Where does one set LED notifications?

I am sure this is a repost of a repost, and as such would even welcome just a link to the place where this is discussed. Maybe it is too early for me to function, but I just don't see it.....

Another issue: my touchscreen seems incredibly sensitive. Every time I scroll it opens a window I did not mean to go to. Is there a place you can adjust this?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malyshka View Post
    I googled this, searched it yet do not see a clear answer. Where does one set LED notifications?

I am sure this is a repost of a repost, and as such would even welcome just a link to the place where this is discussed. Maybe it is too early for me to function, but I just don't see it.....

Another issue: my touchscreen seems incredibly sensitive. Every time I scroll it opens a window I did not mean to go to. Is there a place you can adjust this?
    Go to "Screen & Lock" App and it is at the bottom of the preferences...
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Screen and Lock. On the bottom of the page.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Launcher pages -> Screen & Lock -> Scroll all the way to the bottom -> Blink Notifications (On/Off)
  5.    #5  
    Wow, thanks everyone!!