1.    #1  
    so i downloaded all the webos installer etc and got preware on my phone. i downloaded the virtual keyboard patch from there, it says it installed and it is under the installed patch catergory in preware. but for some reason i cannot open it. i thought you just do a double tap in the gesture area. it doesnt work, i restarted the phone and tried again, and nothing. please help
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    use two fingers to double tap the gesture area
    Read the full description of the patch you downloaded and you'll understand why it's not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by movadoman2008 View Post
    so i downloaded all the webos installer etc and got preware on my phone. i downloaded the virtual keyboard patch from there, it says it installed and it is under the installed patch catergory in preware. but for some reason i cannot open it. i thought you just do a double tap in the gesture area. it doesnt work, i restarted the phone and tried again, and nothing. please help
    The VKB is being tweaked to work in 1.4. It is not ready yet. The download you did, is just a place holder for the future release.

notimeoff
    + The Search Function is your Best Friend!
    + Reading the Entire Phone Manual can be Very Enlightening!
    + Want to thank someone here for helping you? Throw them a "Thanks"!
  5.    #5  
    thanks, i was so frustrated i didnt even read it! Not available for 1.4 yet.