1.    #1  
    This my 2nd time updating to 1.4 and just like before all my 3rd party apps (all from the catalog) are no where on my launcher! I ran a doctor and went back to 1.3.5.1 last night and the apps where there. So I updated to 1.4 again and same thing no 3rd party apps. I had no patches.. Anybody know anything,
    same with me but all my apps except stock apps don't show up.. I have a blank launcher page and when I try to install it say I don't have enough space.. Like I have app limit again
    This happened to me and a few others as well.

Doctor your Pre with version 1.4 and everything will be restored. At least, that is how I finally got mine to work
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    same problem here but mine randomly came back it was really weird
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    This happened to me and a few others as well.

Doctor your Pre with version 1.4 and everything will be restored. At least, that is how I finally got mine to work
    Yep, that's what it took to get mine up and running. Getting Preware and WOSQI running was another hassle altogether, though it seems that both are now working. I tried the doctor that downloaded via WOSQI yesterday with an OTA 1.4 upgrade, and it failed -- ended up d/l'ing the 1.4 doctor today and it worked like a charm.