Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    We are so on the same page, i hesitated and finally bought at 15.
    Price targets of $20 and acquisition talk has kept me holding but now at close to 7 it doesn't look good. I may just dump it for a 60% loss or just hold out and hope Nokia takes them over...
    i haven't looked much into palm stock, but a few comments / questions:
    1- never buy based on price targets. if it were that easy, everyone would be rich. you have to do your own research and analysis.
    2- why did you like the stock at $15?
    - has a lot changed with the company / market?
    - if not, you should REALLY like it at $7.
    3- why did you like it at $15, but not at $7, now that palm is finally available on the #1 carrier in the us, and soon on the #2?
    i just got my pre this month, and i all i hear is doom and gloom, i am so glad i have another update in a year with my current family plan. a year gives them time to impress me before i move on to something that i know has staying power. Apple may be bringing the iphone to verizon this year.
    I think people should stop reading bad news and start focusing on making things better. This is the main reason stocks fall and the public goes into a downward spiral. I say lets help palm make the phone successful and show the world of "doubters" that things can turn for the better even with a company that is low on funds.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Why do people even take these articles seriously? It's obvious these writers do not know anything about Palm aside from the stock dropping. I mean if you really pay attention to the article you will notice these writers state:

"The device also had the backing of Google Inc. because it runs on its Android operating system."

Andriod operating system, Seriously?! These guys do not even know it's a Web OS phone!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12