Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    So I have Preware Installed and it's downloading all of the feeds just fine, but I can't install any patches. Any ideas?
    +1
    I cant even get preware to load right after 1.4. I am very irritated. HELP
    I had this problem and I fixed it by hitting "Update Feeds". (tap top left corner and it's in the drop-down menu.)
  5. RJC
    I kept having the same problem after my phone updated. I couldn't even get the Homebrew List to come up. I did the stupid thing and uninstalled both and started over from scratch because I'm not all that tech savvy. However, how do we fix this in the future?????
    I had the same problem at first but just kept trying. Eventually (after about 3 tries for each patch) it would just work. I also did the update feeds thing, maybe that did the trick, who knows.
    fwiw, some of the patches are no longer necessary - hence have not been updated. So, it depends what patches you are referring to...
  8. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem. All my patches are gone after the new update. When I use preware on my phone I get an error message. It tells me to check my IPKG log. When I check it it is empty. Any suggestions would help? Thanks