1.    #1  
    Am I'm the only one who thinks this totally blows ?!
    What about us who has imported the pre we can only get the game in german !
    Yes, same here. I live in Germany, but prefer to use English and only have the option of downloading the German version.
    I also noticed that some apps for public transit systems in the US are not available on a German Pre. What if I go on holiday there and want to use it? I think we should have the choice what we download.
    For apps where some sort of rights are a problem, like with Pandora, I can understand that they restrict it to certain area's.
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    I have a German unlocked Pre on a UK network and NFS is in English for me...maybe the language is tied to the one used during activation ?
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I set my Pre to English straight away as I first got it and have used it that way all the time. I still got NFS in German. Maybe it detects your network or location then?
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
  5.    #5  
    I think it's defined after what sim you use for activation, got mine activated in a O2 shop in Germany
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Try downloading it with the IPK Fetcher tool, hopefully you will get a english version unless its determined upon installation on the device?

Just dont use IE to download as you will probably end up with a corrupt file, Firefox and Chrome is fine.
    Last edited by Andreas; 03/01/2010 at 08:32 AM.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Hi, I can not even run it. Once I launch NFS it tells me to close cards. But all are close !
    What else can I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjengie View Post
    Hi, I can not even run it. Once I launch NFS it tells me to close cards. But all are close !
    What else can I do?
    1. Search the forum next time (old problem)!

2. Restart the phone, and it will run !
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    thank you all for this info!