1.    #1  
    I use my phone with exchange corporate sync and google sync. Since I upgraded, my contacts doubled and would not open. I removed both accounts and readded them. For some reason, now my google calendar won't sync up any more and in calendar view settings it says it may not be enabled when it is and I can access via the web. It also worked before the update.

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I was unable to fix this issue on my device without doing a partial erase reset. Calendars were the last thing I setup the first time, but after the reset I did them first to make sure they were working and then verified they still were when all else was done.
    I am having the same issue
    Dr. Suse did all your google calendars start syncing with the partial erase?
  5.    #5  
    I did the partial erase and also removed my gmail account from contacts, calendar and mail, then readded to mail and everything is fine again.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Dr. Suse did all your google calendars start syncing with the partial erase?
    Yup... after the partial erase I made sure that calendar setup was my first step. It worked at that point and continues to work now with everything else done and setup and installed as well.