Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I'm downloading it as well. 1/4 done downloading and it's been about 5 minutes. Not too bad, right? Also, I'm hoping the whole "don't worry about removing your patches, Preware will take care of everything" works because I'm taking their word for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    you lucky ducks! Bell is still laughing at us Canadians...
    I have been told by Palm that it was released to the carriers. Your Bell Update should be soon. Just like Sprint and Verizon, they have to make tweaks. Check the forums on Bellís site. They should be twitching with info.

notimeoff
    YES. So happy this is hear. I was about to get to bed, but that is not going to happen now.
    YES. So happy to hear th. I was about to get to bed, but that is not going to happen now.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Im almost done the "unpacking" phase. Cool
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Im about 1/2 way done on the install. I keep getting server errors trying to log on here. traffic must be nuts
    downloading in nY
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    there is already a patch that will het the flash working for vid recordin.g
    Check out a video I made using my Palm Pre with webOS 1.4
    Im using the "Video Camera Flashlight" Patch thanks to Jason Robitaille

Check it out

Please comment the video on YouTube and Rate! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    you lucky ducks! Bell is still laughing at us Canadians...

I have been told by Palm that it was released to the carriers. Your Bell Update should be soon. Just like Sprint and Verizon, they have to make their custom tweaks. Check the forums on Bellís site. They should be twitching with info.

notimeoff
    I am running 1.4 now on Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist View Post
    To all Sprint users:
    Keep poking. I'll be thinking of you every time I get my updates first, and when I pay my substantially lower bill while receiving better service.
    WOOHOOOO downloading now!
    My Verizon 1.4 update took 49 minutes total, from download to final boot up, to complete. FWTW

notimeoff
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I'm downloaded, unpacked, installed and I'm uset waiting for the reboot to comptete
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Download speeds depend on where you are at in the network....

I have it in Charleston SC and its super fast. Thanks everyone for letting me know. Im sure if this was a leap year it would not be downloadable until the morning of the 29th. Its a good time for a release though, buried in the middle of the weekend at night when network speeds are high and use on the network is low.
    So far everything on the update looks/works great. I will check more in the morning. Thanks folks. Have a good night.
    good for you verizon users, hang in there Canada.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    truthfully I'm glad sprint users got first dibs without the early adopters I wouldn't even have my pre plus to run 1.4 (which is awesome) on. Good job palm and all the carriers.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Im in The Bay Area and its 11:29 pm but every time i check the update icon it keeps giving me the 1.3.5.1 update and asking if i want to download it. *** is going on here. Do i need to install the 1.3.5.1 os first even though my pre plus came with it in order to get the 1.4 os update?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast