Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik R View Post
    i had both installed on my Pre - systoolmgr service and led manager service - they show on my webos quickinstall. i removed it and reinstalled again - works great. thank you
    For the record, LED Manager is in no way connected of used by any of my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    wwhere is it on preware
    Patches feed under Camera section

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    Everyone, post a video with the Video Camera Flashlight Patch!
    +1 Show off how much better quality it makes video. Maybe with enough results Palm might actually incorporate it into an update. At the very least videos might convince non-patch-users to try out patches. Seeing is believing
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  2.    #62  
    I will be making a new video soon Jason. I want to show how recording looks in different light setting and in pitch black rooms.
    This is amazing!!! Thanks sooo much!!!!
  4.    #64  
    I should be uploading the new video by tonite just so everyone knows.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Sweet Patch... Love it!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    here's mine. turn volume all the way up....and yes i had something in my teeth

7.    #67  
    haha you hella scared me at the end. I'll never listen to someone who says turn up the volume all the way up. Something always happens when ppl say that haha
    Why doesn't Palm come up with this stuff? Honestly.
    haha you hella scared me at the end. I'll never listen to someone who says turn up the volume all the way up. Something always happens when ppl say that haha
    ha. apologies my friend
  10.    #70  
    Sorry for the Delay but im working on my next video to be perfect in my eyes
    Gustavo Guillen
    Cinnabar Corporation - Cinnabar Custom Computers - Cinnabar Computer Repairs
    Sprint Palm Pre August 2009 - July 2011
    HP TouchPad 32GB Since July 2011
    Sprint HTC EVO 3D Since July 2011

My contributions to PreCentral:
    INCREASE The SPEED of your EVDO Connection!
    I hate to say mine doesn't work, but it doesn't. I see the icon in the video app, but it doesn't come on when I tap it. Likewise, my LED Torch program no longer works either. Before I upgraded to 1.4.0 my LED Torch worked just fine. The only thing that is different is that I added the Flashlight patch to top right menu drop-down. That flashlight works, but the LED Torch and the light in the video app do not. Does that make sense? I wonder if I removed the menu flashlight patch if the others would work. Maybe I'll test later. Jason, would that patch conflict with the other two?
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by TerronVawter View Post
    I hate to say mine doesn't work, but it doesn't. I see the icon in the video app, but it doesn't come on when I tap it. Likewise, my LED Torch program no longer works either. Before I upgraded to 1.4.0 my LED Torch worked just fine. The only thing that is different is that I added the Flashlight patch to top right menu drop-down. That flashlight works, but the LED Torch and the light in the video app do not. Does that make sense? I wonder if I removed the menu flashlight patch if the others would work. Maybe I'll test later. Jason, would that patch conflict with the other two?
    I have the flashlight in the Device Menu, LED Torch, and The Video Camera Flashlight Patch. They all work fine for me. I would suggest Removing All three of those i described and also remove the SysMgrTools Service (Which is required to power those three)

Reinstall all of them and they should work perfectly, Let me know how it turns out.
    Gustavo Guillen

i love this addition...works awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by TerronVawter View Post
    no conflict. OTA updates can sometimes remove custom service files. The solution to that: uninstall SysToolsMgr then reinstall it

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Figured out my problem. I uninstalled SysToolsMgr and instead of using my old IPK I had on my computer (version 0.1.1)... DUH... I used the updated 0.2.3 version. Now everything works hunky-dorey! Thanks for the responses Cinnabar and Jason!
  16.    #76  
    Hey Jason, any chance of seeing a Brightness toggle for the flashlight in the video camera in the future?
    Gustavo Guillen

Hey Jason, any chance of seeing a Brightness toggle for the flashlight in the video camera in the future?
    ...the flightlight button is a toggle. Do you mean a slider to adjust the brightness? if so, maybe, but it'd be more than it's work at the moment to add it. The brightness doesn't change much anyway

18.    #78  
    PPL post up your videos with the Video Camera Flashlight Patch!
    Gustavo Guillen

Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Hell, I can always use more views:
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    Hell, I can always use more views:
    Haha you already did a video response to mine and still only 16 views??
    Gustavo Guillen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast