Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quarantine Anyone? LOL
    ok so i installed to patch but i dont even see the toggle button,,,,
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    bump
    Not sure what to say. The patch makes the button visible. It's possible the install didn't install correctly. However webos-internals' servers are back up and running without issue, so I'm not sure what to say. It should be in Preware soon (if it's not currently up) so you try try it there.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Thanks JR!!! Ju Da Mang!!!
  6.    #46  
    The patch is on Preware now? Im gonna check
    it installed but the flash doesn't work for me :-( has this happened to anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    The patch is on Preware now? Im gonna check
    yes it is
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaenizzle05 View Post
    it installed but the flash doesn't work for me :-( has this happened to anyone else?
    It also requires SysMgrTools Service.
    The patch works flawlessly on my Pre... its a super nice addition to the already cool video recording feature.
    Im having trouble with my web os software its telling me to connect my palm pre and its telling me error please connect palm pre
    when i switch my palm pre mode to just charge what am I doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by palm_preb3ast View Post
    Im having trouble with my web os software its telling me to connect my palm pre and its telling me error please connect palm pre
    i have read in other threads try to reinstall novacom
    Works like it should have been included, very niiiiiiiice.
    Yeah I have this patch and it rocks. It also makes a difference in the size of the file (smaller in mb's) compared to trying to shoot the same scene w/o it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Not sure what to say. The patch makes the button visible. It's possible the install didn't install correctly. However webos-internals' servers are back up and running without issue, so I'm not sure what to say. It should be in Preware soon (if it's not currently up) so you try try it there.

thats y u the man, i uninstall, then install from preware, and that worked, thanks dude
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

My video with the flash turned off and on (of my daughter's coloring book / playdoh)
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    i had both installed on my Pre - systoolmgr service and led manager service - they show on my webos quickinstall. i removed it and reinstalled again - works great. thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by palm_preb3ast View Post
    you mean for quick install? are you in dev mode?

for others who are having problems, specifically having the flash button present but not working, try re-installing sys manager. i had the same problem, re-installed, all good.

edit: i'm too slow; Alik is right.
    Last edited by cooper1010; 03/02/2010 at 06:17 AM. Reason: type too slow.
  19.    #59  
    Everyone, post a video with the Video Camera Flashlight Patch!
    wwhere is it on preware
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast