1.    #1  
    I get stuck on Checking Package Manager.
    Help please?
    I also could not get into preware. I uninstalled it and tried to install it with the webos quickinstall. Every time I try to download preware and install it, I get a memory critical too many cards error message on my phone. Please help.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    +1
    I went into WQI and opened 'WebOS-Internals Feed (Pre)' in the ipkg Repository Viewer and found that I was missing Lsdiff and GNU Patch! Checked both boxes and hit Download then Luna restart and now am installing all of the patches that I had before (except for the ones that aren't available).

I dunno if this might help any of the others who are experiencing the same issues.
    I had this happen. I just downloaded FILECOASTER from Webos Quick Install,than i down loaded the Package Manager Service. Preware runs fine now. I hope that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by markmaggot View Post
    I also could not get into preware. I uninstalled it and tried to install it with the webos quickinstall. Every time I try to download preware and install it, I get a memory critical too many cards error message on my phone. Please help.
    Same.
    It's working on my Palm Pre (1.4)
    But homebrew application's icons are flicking while opening any sub folder in Preware (?)
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    Check this out:

http://forums.precentral.net/2262418-post22.html

Fixed it for me.
    omg thank you!!!!!!!!!