Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charged it overnight and now 10 hrs later its on 88%!!!!

Don't know what Palm did, but this is a complete turnaround over the previous patch which I found to be more battery intensive.

I'm still having to turn my screen on to see the battery - I just don't beleive it!

RobP
    9 hours of minimal use and 4 + offairly heavy use (that's 13+ for those not mathematically inclined ) with A few sessions of guitar hero 5 thrown in for good measure and I'm still at 65% battery... I literally cannot believe what I'm seeing with my battery. Go Palm.
    This is so weird. Mine has had the opposite effect. The battery life is MUCH worse with 1.4. I wonder what could be causing that.
    +1 to all of the praises...battery life is significantly better.
    Quote Originally Posted by robapol View Post
    Charged it overnight and now 10 hrs later its on 88%!!!!

Don't know what Palm did, but this is a complete turnaround over the previous patch which I found to be more battery intensive.

I'm still having to turn my screen on to see the battery - I just don't beleive it!

RobP
    Wow, that's amazing.
    Took my phone off the charge about 2 1/2 to 3 hours ago and I'm still at 100 percent. ***. Mind you, I didn't use it much but still. That's insane!
    new battery life is MUCH! better
    yup. Almost pushing 3 1/2 hours and still at 100%. Battery life is danggggg good.

Also, not sure if you people do this or not. Every update, I update my phone PRL and network settings and do a reset... Seems to have always helped me.
  9. qqq
    mine's much worse also. 100% at 8 am, now 59% at 12:45pm, haven't used it at all, in fact didn't even take it out of my pocket.
    mine is definitely much better. went to sleep with it at 40%. ~8 hours later woke up and its at 33%
    QQQ did you upgrade this morning to 1.04?
    Quote Originally Posted by qqq View Post
    mine's much worse also. 100% at 8 am, now 59% at 12:45pm, haven't used it at all, in fact didn't even take it out of my pocket.

I'll agree with this. I've been running 1.4 since it dropped early Saturday morning, and the battery life has been absolutely terrible.

So bad in fact, that if it doesn't improve, i'm dumping the phone. I've an extended battery in the Pre, and i'd have to say after a couple of charge cycles, its burning battery and nearly double the rate to 1.3.5.1

This sucks.
    Need to test more, but after 1.4, my battery life is really bad. It also takes 10x longer to charge on the TS than before. Wondering now if it's the phone/faulty battery.
    +1
    i get around an hour or two more battery life during a full chage
  15. qqq
    Quote Originally Posted by FesterTreo View Post
    QQQ did you upgrade this morning to 1.04?

No, it's at 1.40 and it was about 8pm PST last night, if i remember right.
    charged it overnight, took it off the charger early this morning and it discharged really fast.
    I think that part of this might have to do with reception..

What I mean is this: I use roam only patch at home bc sprint service is horrible. Roaming runs off of VZ towers, which has a better signal. Before the update, I'd get 2 bars on roaming... But after the update, I'm getting at least 4. Has anyone on VZ noticed an increase in reception?? anyone on sprint?

is that even possible on a software update? or is it just in my head?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12