Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    early, the mis information I spoke of was when people were being told they need the facebook app and friends book would cause it to not work,obviously that's not true because I have friendsbook and uploading to fb works just fine. I apoligize if I offended anyone.
  2.    #22  
    i tried syncing facebook through synergy before trying friendsbook after someone suggested that and i reset my phone several times, but didn't work for me. interesting tought that the app syncs synergy and remains linked after deletion. that does make sense.
    you can even upload right from the friends book app
  4.    #24  
    no offense taken. i just didn't want to be perceived as someone spreading bad info. i only hoped i could help someone else having issues that took me some time to fix. my "fix" may not be the end all only way, but it worked for me. zmann had you ever used the facebook for palm app in the past?
  5.    #25  
    i had no doubts about it working for you zmann, but it didn't for me. i'll reload friendsbook app today as i've read it is the better app.
    I know I tried them all and for what ever reason,cant remember settled on friendsbook. And please,i never said yr fix did not work,,i just said it would work w friends book. Believe me you are probly much smarter then me with this stuff,, so again, if I said something that rubbed you the wrong way,,then ,my bad dude.
    Pretty sure it doesn't have to with what facebook app you have on your phone but that you are using facebook in Synergy.

The OP probably got synergy working after they downloaded the official facebook for palm app. They all kind go hand in hand.
    When I upload a video to Youtube and am then given the "Share" options upon completion, it never works correctly when I choose "Share on Facebook". It'll open up my Facebook app and refresh the list, but it never places the youtube link into my "Update status" at the top or mmakes a posting of it for me at all. Anyone else run into this? Would really like to use this feature, that they even demo'd working correctly at CES
    my wife said to me last night,,'what happen,,i married a bad boy and that phone has turned you into a nerd' I had no comebacklol
  10.    #30  
    ha good one
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    early, the mis information I spoke of was when people were being told they need the facebook app and friends book would cause it to not work,obviously that's not true because I have friendsbook and uploading to fb works just fine. I apoligize if I offended anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    you can even upload right from the friends book app
    this is true about sending from the friendsbook app. this option was available to me earlier, but i was trying to figure out why i didn't have it in the video roll options. i gotta say i'm loving the video quality man. it is very nice.
    zmann what carrier do you have? i noticed in some of your other posts that you had no issues sending video over mms and email. also what email clients? i have sprint, aol and gmail and can't seem to get my videos to go through. i live in northwest georgia (wildwood) near chattanooga, tennessee and sprint service is 3g here. i also have charter 10mg wifi so speed shouldn't be an issue for me as upload to facebook once i got it available was seamless and extremely fast 5 to 15 seconds. i wander if the video quality is too high for some carriers or phones to accept...
    +1 here, it worked for me. I didn't have the option to upload videos to facebook from the videos app. I have facebook synced with Synergy too. I opened the FB app, logged in (it was not logged already), and the fb link was in my videos now. thanks a bunch
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanHelmet View Post
    +1 here, it worked for me. I didn't have the option to upload videos to facebook from the videos app. I have facebook synced with Synergy too. I opened the FB app, logged in (it was not logged already), and the fb link was in my videos now. thanks a bunch
    Great! Thanks for letting me know.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    For those having an issue with logging into the facebook app, a partial erase of all programs worked for me. Then I reinstalled the FB app and got the icon in my video roll. It was kind of a pain in the ****. Thankfully WebOS remembers all your programs from the AppCat and re-installs them. I was kind of SOL on anything from Preware. All my personal files stayed safe, but lost my text history.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12