1.    #1  
    Look. All most of you complain about this update that update, this app that app, this new thing that new thing! If you can make a better company or cell phone then have at it. Lets see what you got. This phone is awesome. Palm doesn't have to help us with updates but they do. Thanks
    +513485115564 I hate people that complain I eve saw some guy asking for a patch to get rid of the glow on the splash screen, really? Get a nother phone if you don't like it.
    I agree with you.i hate when people complain and put down the product because it is not working right for them. They need to figure it out,,ask for help if needed,,and shut up.no need to bash the product.
  4.    #4  
    it gets ridiculous sometimes looking at these posts! All complaining and hardly any props given!
    The Pre and WebOS is not perfect, but WebOS is just plain sick. And 1.4 made it even better. No, Palm and the carriers haven't done as good as they could promoting the phone, but it sounds like at least Verizon is getting serious. Palm has a great product, especially considering it is still less than one year old.
    it's are rite to complain get use to it..by tha way ur complaining about complainers...... IRONIC huh
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    The Pre and WebOS is not perfect, but WebOS is just plain sick. And 1.4 made it even better. No, Palm and the carriers haven't done as good as they could promoting the phone, but it sounds like at least Verizon is getting serious. Palm has a great product, especially considering it is still less than one year old.
    i agree, WebOS IMO is the best OS for any phone, and it gets better with the constant updates. People need to calm down and stop crying over little things. THis phone is the best phone ive ever had.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Yeah i know. if your gonna complain go get a nexus or a droid. but just shutup and leave
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    People who complain are usually the loudest. Most people who are satisfied say little to nothing or, at least, don't shout their praise. That said, I agree that webOS is arguably the best, or, at least, the most innovative OS (for a phone). Sure, it has its quirks, but that's life: you have to take the bitter with the sweet. Give Palm credit for their efforts; they're losing money and market share, but they haven't given up on the device/OS. Some people call that dedication/integrity. It's worth far more than the price of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by korb8495 View Post
    Yeah i know. if your gonna complain go get a nexus or a droid. but just shutup and leave
    i dont see the big deal of an android phone, I think they suck, all of them ive played with are slow and just a bad mulittasking system. Ive plaid with a droid, hero and moment and i would never own any of them
    everything is a work in progress... if something doesnt work for you, dont troll, just move on
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    it's are rite to complain get use to it..by tha way ur complaining about complainers...... IRONIC huh
    I also like to complain about grammar. (Unless English is your second/third language then I am fine with it)