1.    #1  
    Hi everyone.

I have just got a Pre of my friend yesterday who wanted some cash it's locked to O2 network UK which is fine as I have an O2 sim. Last night I did a hard delete and when the phone boots up for installation I get language set up English > UK and then I get the timer icon constantly and SOS calls only, thats as far as I can get.

I have tried reset with the orange button symbol + R which works and resets but I still get suck on the setting language.

I have downloaded webOS Doc but it fails to find the phone (OSX Mac PP)

I am really stuck here and my first experience of the Palm has disappointed me, any help would be great but I am a newbie to the palm as I have only had it 1 day !

Thanks all in advance

Steve
    This has happened to me today.
    After updating it to 1.4 the phone was just slow.
    so i run webos doctor.
    After that its just there with the in "language settings" and the sos only.
    I can not re-run the webos doctor either.
    Any help/ ideas?

Thanks
    The same here. now my pre is a brick!
    My case is exactly the same. Now my pre can't do anything but "setting language". Anybody help?
    My case is exactly the same. Now my pre can't do anything but "setting language". Anybody help?
    i had the same problem but i fixed it using another o2 simcard (i am using a rebel sim plus a non O2 sim) after setting up i put in my old sim back it
    Anyone any help for this problem? Same issue as described in OP.
    <<THread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic