1.    #1  
    all of my bookmarks are gone how can I get them back, are at least the facebook icon?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
  2.    #2  
    I just tried to add another bookmark and it does not show up, they are empty with a blue screen.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    +1, what the hell is going on??? First preware issues now this....
  4.    #4  
    yeah Im trying a full erase now.
  5.    #5  
    it was working great, I was just thinking this was the first update that something hasnt gone wrong.
  6.    #6  
    Full erase did the trick, I love this phone but I am really getting sick of the full erase's after an update.
    this happened to my pixi too. dont know what happened.