1.    #1  
    since upgrading to WebOS and latest PocketMirror Tasks, sync hangs on Tasks. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Lawrence

UPDATE: As promised, Chapura provided an update that resolved the sync issue. In a world where good customer service is a dying art, some companies still shine through.

Last edited by Skysurfer; 03/01/2010 at 08:14 PM.
    I can't sync anything. Pocket mirror is telling me a firewall or antivirus is blocking access which is rubbish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    I can't sync anything. Pocket mirror is telling me a firewall or antivirus is blocking access which is rubbish.
    I am having the same problem.
    Chapura... where are you?
    I am running Windows Vista and before the update, I would try it 2 or 3 times and pocketmirror would finally work. After the update, I've actually had to disable my firewall, refresh the settings in pocketmirror and then it works.
    Charles
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    I am running Windows Vista and before the update, I would try it 2 or 3 times and pocketmirror would finally work. After the update, I've actually had to disable my firewall, refresh the settings in pocketmirror and then it works.
    Charles
    I tried this three times but it still does not sync.
    I am on 1.4 and Window 7 64-bit. Pocketmirror is syncing contacts and calendar just fine. I don't sync tasks or anything else...
    There are update to Notes and Tasks from PocketMirror.

I'm not having any problems but I upgraded those two apps.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

8.    #8  
    Received from their CS a day after I emailed them with the sync trouble:

Palm should be posting an update to the PocketMirror app in the App Catalog in the next day or two that will fix this problem. Palm has told us they are expediting approval of the update. We did send them that update last week even before they push our the 1.4 update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skysurfer View Post
    Received from their CS a day after I emailed them with the sync trouble:

Palm should be posting an update to the PocketMirror app in the App Catalog in the next day or two that will fix this problem. Palm has told us they are expediting approval of the update. We did send them that update last week even before they push our the 1.4 update.
    Thanks Skysurfer, I expected no less from Chapura. They have been great in the past so yesterday I decided to hurry and wait to see if it was just me with a glitch. But I guess it was not so now I wait just a little longer. I've been working on patience anyway since yesterday. Another day and I should reach perfection on patience and then I will work on another quality.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Hmmm...Mine keeps on working...XP and WebOS 1.4

maybe because I haven't changed any memo or task this weekend...

Well, tested the Memo and Task...it synch OK.
    Last edited by kaicho; 02/28/2010 at 07:35 PM.