I have no opinion I am with verizon...
    bell here.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    I have no opinion I am with verizon...
    Please add a third option "Verizon sucks"

Thats my vote
    Considering that they delivered on their word (in February), then I would consider the wait not as long as it was frustrating since we relied on leaks instead of what we knew.
    add "palm hates Canada" too please.
    my phone is running better than I even thought possible so very much yes it was worth it.
    this update was probly the best one yet the speed increase on my pre is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by denisonbeau01 View Post
    this update was probly the best one yet the speed increase on my pre is amazing
    Oh ya...I love the speed increase...sorry Bell and everyone else left out, but it will come soon enough and it is well worth it. Sorli...
    worth

i like : video recording, calendar,

i dont like : browser, there are several bugs I found, including difficulties to load many pictures on the web, and loss of forward swipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    add "palm hates Canada" too please.
    Yeah let's see if we get 1.4 in February.. it COULD still happen
    No...Why? The phone should have had ALL of these features when it came out.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    better late than never, if everybody were to buy a thing only if it has all the stuff in the beginning, which phone do you suppose can sell? surely not iphone.
    I might get flamed for this, but "Worth the wait" isn't what comes to mind. "It's about time" is more how I feel.

That said, it is a good update and I do appreciate Palm continuing to improve the product.
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    Yeah & the iPhone should have had multi-tasking since day one... something it STILL doesn't have years later. What's your point?
    HEEELLL YEEAAA, it was worth the wait
    It fixed the crappy formating on TVtropes for me. That alone is worth it.
    Big YES here!
    Like I mentioned in another post, I had preware all up to date and my phone was all but bunk for 3 hours. SPent a lot of time attempting to run EPR to fix everything so I could reinstall all my patches. After all the weeks of waiting and waiting for 1.4, I'm disapointed. The video works amazing and I like the new phone call log setup, but for the most part...Blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Considering that they delivered on their word (in February), then I would consider the wait not as long as it was frustrating since we relied on leaks instead of what we knew.
    I think thats what made it exciting because you didn't know for sure when it was going to hit. And if you were one of those who stayed up and saw the forums light up when it did that even made it more exciting. I was excited when i hit the update button and it said 1.4 now available .
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Maybe Pre owners are seeing a speed diff, but on my Pixi scrolling and overall navigation is definitely NOT as good. Pretty choppy, actually.

It's a stock device.

Just powered it off and will give it a 'rest' for 5 mins.

Perhaps I should trade in for a Pre, being only 3 weeks in to our contract.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast