1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having issues looking at images on the Browser? I have gone to some web sites to look at pics and I can view the thumbnail but when I click the image for the full version it starts to load the image but the all I get is a white screen.....I have tried multiple times but same issue.
    I have this problem as well. apparently palm updated webkit core, I really dont care about how many acid3 score the browser gets, i want it to work.
  3.    #3  
    Yea I hope they fix it soon cause it is very annoying not being able to bring up images.
    the trouble is that I found the problem is difficult to predict, I tried different tests, and so far, only thing I can say is that it happens when the image is very big (not in size, but in resolution). And this is not always the case neither.

This is frustrating. and I hope Palm either fix this soon, or open its environment and encourage other browser makers to offer options.
    yeah same here i cant log into my bank online anymore. i had to turn off java script to get the page to load up and be viewable
    Motorola i95cl> i733> i760> i860> i880> ic902> Palm Pre> HTC EVO4G> atrix 4g> unlocked gsm pre 2
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    the trouble is that I found the problem is difficult to predict, I tried different tests, and so far, only thing I can say is that it happens when the image is very big (not in size, but in resolution). And this is not always the case neither.
    Thats what I have noticed too.....I have found smaller images work fine....ish. But bigger ones never want to show now.

Edit: Ok after messing around with it I have found that any images around and below 1280x800 work but once you hit near 1440x900 they brake.
    Last edited by Malkozaine; 02/27/2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: New info
    Any info on this???? It is so annoying!!!!!
    I started a thread on this too. Check mine, I've found a fix.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ter-1-4-a.html