Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Ok, I found this answer on these forums but it was hidden, so I wanted to make a topic covering this problem. To get "upload to Facebook" option to show up for your video upload menu, you must download the "Facebook for Palm" app and sign in to Facebook on it. Then the option shows up. Enjoy 1.4!
    I don't have that app, but it did give me the option to upload to facebook when a notification window popped up giving me some options. I don't know how I did that...but I did... will try to replicate and reply back.
    OR...you could just sign into Facebook as your 'photo sharing' service and get it that way too. Using the Palm FB app just automatically signs you in to all FB services on the phone (contacts, calendar, photo, etc.)
    Yeah, I noticed you can unlink the FB contacts and still upload a video. Thank goodness.
    Okay I found out how. When you upload a YouTube video, it will give you a 'completed' notification with the option to send a link to your facebook. The notification will say something like "Tap to share YouTube link" and you will get the following window.

*update* well I just clicked on it, and nothing happened. I guess I need that app...

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I've never been able to get the FB app to sign in for me. any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I think there are many options in order to fix this. I had the app, and had the contacts, pictures, calendar all enabled on fb. I tried logging into FB nothing I still couldn't get it. I had to remove my FB account from my phone and redo it from scratch.... then I got the icon.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Well, for me I had linked Facebook to my photos app and had it synced everywhere else I could, which is why I was puzzled and posted this. And I just read the post above me and I didn't try that, I guess I was too lazy, but that's good that that's another way.