Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Everyone needs to relax. Once you download the update, which may take over an hour. Use your pre as usual. If something isn't quite right, restart the pre. Also give the pre some time to adjust to the update.

I see where as soon as something different happen, people are, removing batteries, doing a full delete, doctoring! All you're doing is making the issue worse!!!!!!!!!!!

So RELAX!!!!!! Take your time, and tomarrow things will be better.

My pre have been great all day.
    As has mine.

+1 to this.
    LOL, sad it needs to be said, but good advice.

An actual power down (completely shut off), then power up fixes a lot of things. I think those of us that are used to trouble shooting tech things are used to that.... those that aren't don't think of it. Cable box/modem/router/etc. a quick power cycle can fix lots of nags and issues especially after new software/firmware.

Ohhh yeah and my pre is good, and patches and what not all working fine.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    LOL, sad it needs to be said, but good advice.

An actual power down (completely shut off), then power up fixes a lot of things. I think those of us that are used to trouble shooting tech things are used to that.... those that aren't don't think of it. Cable box/modem/router/etc. a quick power cycle can fix lots of nags and issues especially after new software/firmware.

Ohhh yeah and my pre is good, and patches and what not all working fine.
    I have actually read where people have removed the battery during the update! Then was surprised when the pre won't come on.