1.    #1  
    Hello to everyone, this is my first post and I'm new at this.

What do you think? Just installed 1.4 and went straight to the video app. Opened it and noticed the screen went black, while the icons were still there. I tried it in both modes with no success. No issues previous to the 1.4 update.

Did I need to set something up first? Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Last edited by 808beats; 02/27/2010 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 808beats View Post
    Hello to everyone, this is my first post and I'm new at this.

What do you think? Just installed 1.4 and went straight to the video app. Opened it and noticed the screen went black, with the icons were still there. I tried it in both modes with no success. No issues previous to the 1.4 update.

Did I need to set something up first? Any thoughts?

Thanks
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...sue-1-4-a.html
    If you open the camera app and all you get is a grey blank card, just restart the phone and it should be working as a bee.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnguyen2734 View Post
    If you open the camera app and all you get is a grey blank card, just restart the phone and it should be working as a bee.
    That is not an expected behavior. The workaround is not good. If this doesn't work at the very specific moment in time, you are screwed. The moment doesn't always give you 10 minutes to reboot the phone. We need this fixed.
    I love it,,no problems here,works great.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks. I'll cold boot it and see what happens.
    I'm not seeing this issue? Maybe not yet but I've been messing with it since yesterday.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i just had this happen to me.. grrr.. i rebooted and it was fine.. i think i'm still gonna doctor when i get back from san antonio..
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for the responses. I've rebooted twice with no luck. Just a black screen with a small cross in the middle then a pop up that says "Unable to take picture".

I've lost my camera? This is sucking already.
    Last edited by 808beats; 02/27/2010 at 05:20 PM.
    take your battery out. if that doesnt work do a full erase. if that doesnt work use the webos doctor to reflash your phone. It will fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 808beats View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I've rebooted twice with no luck. Just a black screen with a small cross in the middle then a pop up that says "Unable to take picture".

I've lost my camera? This is sucking already.
    I've got the same issue. I've restarted, battery pull and doctored twice and still nothing.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Same issue here, multiple restarts, battery pulls & a full reset! No Camera!! What gives??