1.    #1  
    hey everyone,
    what exactly are the messaging enhancements for webos 1.4?
    text seems the same to me
  2.    #2  
    bump
  3.    #3  
    bump bump bump
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Jeebus. Two bump posts in the last 6 minutes?? Go have a beer and come back!
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    How to you change the sounds or ringtones for email alert?
    if you have an email address or phone number in ur text, you can tap & hold the hyperyext link and this will give you the option to add to your contacts.
    Also shows the screenname the person is messaging from (helpful if people have multiple ones), and lets you dial their phone number from the top right dropdown that lists screennames and phone numbers.
    I was hoping to see FaceBook chat enabled with the enhancements. I have mine linked to my AIM account and for what ever reason it won't show my FB list. You think that would have been a simple fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by jurkz View Post
    I was hoping to see FaceBook chat enabled with the enhancements. I have mine linked to my AIM account and for what ever reason it won't show my FB list. You think that would have been a simple fix.
    It's not as simple as you might think. Facebook just recently opened their API for chat to the community. Give it time.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jddj38 View Post
    How to you change the sounds or ringtones for email alert?
    open email

open the drop down menu top left

select an email account

then select alerts change to ringtone

then u click on the ringtone option below the alerts menu and you can pick a ringtone
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    It's not as simple as you might think. Facebook just recently opened their API for chat to the community. Give it time.
    There is a fb chat app in the app catalog, but it costs money and it doesn't look like its worth the cost. We just need a jabber app or a patch to open up the libpurple library that used in the messaging app so that it allows more than gchat.