1.    #1  
    I've installed a theme using the Preware application, do i have to uninstall it before i install another theme?
    yes
  3.    #3  
    What happens if i don't uninstall it? just out of curiosity...
    it wont install if you have a theme already installed
    you cannot have 2 themes at once,,u must first uninstall then reboot ,then you may install another
    new one won't install
    it will tell you you must uninstall the other
  8.    #8  
    Ok thanks. This forum is great! responses are really quick.
    yr welcome,i hear you,,i have learned so much from many great people.
    I have heard from people who mistakenly left a theme installed when installing a second one and many of them saw a blending of themes that they could get rid of and were unable to uninstall either themes.

It can be very dangerous if you get the slightest bit careless with themes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRagunton View Post
    I have heard from people who mistakenly left a theme installed when installing a second one and many of them saw a blending of themes that they could get rid of and were unable to uninstall either themes.

It can be very dangerous if you get the slightest bit careless with themes!!!
    i am 1 of those ppl lol had 2 take a tri 2 the doctor
    yes, i had a blending of themes before too. i actually kind of liked the look of it, but i knew it was a bad thing.

thank goodness the doctor is available and so easy. what else is there that you can basically eff around with so much and on such a deep level, with almost no concern of ever really doing any major damage?

kudos to palm and the developers!
    actually in some cases they will install and I have had this experience... Once they install over a previous theme you will not be able to remove the first theme installed......

If you remove the 2nd theme it will restore to the 1st theme and you can then not get back to the original palm theme.