Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Anyone else have this problem, or know how to get my apps back?
    Same thing happened to me. It was very strange. I also found out that the search function in the app catalog does not work. It gives me a lot of results that are irrelevant to what I was searching for.
    Same thing happened to me. I tried to reinstall, but the App Catolog told me I was out of space. I did a reset of "Erase Apps & Data". Once that finished, it booted up and reloaded all my apps. See no issues anymore.
    this could be due to a patch you had installed. Check preware for any updates and also make sure you reboot after the update to apply all changes across the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    I have only scanned by apps, but on the surface it appears that my most commonly used apps are still there!
    same thing happen to me....they all gone but quick install sayys they still in my phone! If I do a reset apps and data do I have to reload all my apps one by one?
    It has nothing to do with patches. I have no patches on my phone and still had the same problem.

Luckily, I tried the Erase Apps & Data last night and it after the resetting and signing back into my profiles, all my apps were downloaded and reinstalled automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    It has nothing to do with patches. I have no patches on my phone and still had the same problem.

Luckily, I tried the Erase Apps & Data last night and it after the resetting and signing back into my profiles, all my apps were downloaded and reinstalled automatically.
    Did your pictures and data come back?
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    same thing happen to me....they all gone but quick install sayys they still in my phone! If I do a reset apps and data do I have to reload all my apps one by one?
    All NON homebrew apps will be reloaded for you via your palm profile snapshot. that is once you sign back into your palm profile after the reset.
    Did your pictures and data come back?
    The "Erase Apps & Data" does not delete your USB drive content.
    I left a theme on mine and keyboard. My apps were still there they just didn't show up anymore. So I did the hard reset re downloaded every thing took less then a hr with wifi 9 3d games and other apps. all is good now
    how do i log back into my palm profile?>???
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    same thing here... is tihs a friggin joke???? casue im not laughing
    My app catalog is entirely bunk. I get a few words on the main screen, but no pics...I thought we were supposed to be able to leave patches and themes on with the AUPT thing on our phones?
    This happened to me as well. Wish I would've seen this thread and the fix before running webOS doctor again. Oh well.
    do anybody know how to log back in to palm profile?
    --Marvin
    do anybody know how to log back in to palm profile?
    I have only been able to do it after a visit to the webOS Doctor, but from what others here are saying is that you get that option when you do an erase apps and data
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    I have only been able to do it after a visit to the webOS Doctor, but from what others here are saying is that you get that option when you do an erase apps and data
    i erase apps and data
    --Marvin
    i erase apps and data
    Guess you will have to visit the webOS 1.4 Doctor, unless anyone else has suggestions
    The Erase Apps & Data worked for me. It kept all my data, photos and music after I did that. It automatically downloaded and installed my apps.

If that isn't working for you, it sounds like you're going to have to doctor it.
    You should be able to get the WebOS Doctor at the address below. You will need your serial number which you can get from the Device Info app.
    http://www.palm.com/rom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast