1.    #1  
    So I'm trying to copy my dialpad images back, using:

cp /media/internal/.load/keypad-icon-one.png usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/

..obviously with the 12 different images..'.load' being where my images are..

and I'm using quickinstall, the newest version's linux command line...

...and I tried it before remounting the file system and after, but the phone remains the same. I haven't found any threads about this although there are many pages in at least 3 different threads regarding issues and changes; has anyone had this work for them yet?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    So I'm trying to copy my dialpad images back, using:

cp /media/internal/.load/keypad-icon-one.png usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/

..obviously with the 12 different images..'.load' being where my images are..

and I'm using quickinstall, the newest version's linux command line...

...and I tried it before remounting the file system and after, but the phone remains the same. I haven't found any threads about this although there are many pages in at least 3 different threads regarding issues and changes; has anyone had this work for them yet?
    For the record, I just noticed I was missing the '/' before the usr directory...that didn't work either..
  3.    #3  
    Can someone post the original, unchanged folder com.palm.app.phone from 1.4? I've decided to start from scratch until someone figures this out. The dialpad images are clearly not in that folder at all, which is strange...but now I've got so much crap in my com.palm.app.phone folder that I just want it back to the way it started.

anyone?