1.    #1  
    So i just got my phone loaded up with SCUMM VM and i have all these old lucas arts games that i want to put on my phone. I don't exactly know what to do (convert, compress, etc.) and they are in both floppy and CD format. Also I uploaded the freeware Beneath The Steal Sky and i have no ability to Right Click or whatever to advance past the first obstacle. Let me know if you got some good news thanks.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Canteenboy View Post
    So i just got my phone loaded up with SCUMM VM and i have all these old lucas arts games that i want to put on my phone. I don't exactly know what to do (convert, compress, etc.) and they are in both floppy and CD format. Also I uploaded the freeware Beneath The Steal Sky and i have no ability to Right Click or whatever to advance past the first obstacle. Let me know if you got some good news thanks.
    well you can right click doing a meta-tap (in the gesture area) and click any object or person that is the right click to pick up stuff or talk to people. however I haven't figure out how to see the inventory, if you know how, let me know.