Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i removed multi-mod patch and i still cant load any pages on browser. i hooked up QI 3.02 and i ran the EPR but patches are still there but unregistered when i go to preware! am i screwed? should i just doctor it? any suggestions?
  2.    #2  
    does anybody have anyclue when webOS doc 1.4 maybe available
    Having the exact same problem. Ugggh dont want to doctor my pre again

EDit didnt notice but all my patches are still there too.
    Last edited by kel101; 02/27/2010 at 03:33 PM.
  4.    #4  
    i hear yea, wonder how long it will take for preware not to be overloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang94 View Post
    does anybody have anyclue when webOS doc 1.4 maybe available
    I heard itls already available at palm.com/rom
    I am as well. Links, Apps that direct links (unofficial precentral app) nothing works.

Oops. posted in wrong thread. Sorry...
  7.    #7  
    wow it is available, but dont want to dotor just yet. il c if anyone can help first, the doc is my final resort
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Do you have WiFi on but not connected to a network when you have this problem? If so try turning Wifi off and then restart your phone.

Here's a link to all the WebOS Dr and the Sprint 1.4 is listed.

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
  9.    #9  
    i have EV on, and yea i tryed wifi but no luck
    Ok so i did the erase to get rid of my apps and app settings, and sitll had the problem, and patches were still there...so I'm going to doctor and will post back. Something must have gone wrong with the patches in the install. :/
    I had this problem as well. What I did was uninstall every browser related patch, reinstall those patches one at a time, and restart the phone. I was pretty sure that the multi-mod patch was the offending patch. The browser works fine now, good luck.
    doctored to 1.4...fixed the problem...wont be installing any browser patches until things are confirmed to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang94 View Post
    i removed multi-mod patch and i still cant load any pages on browser. i hooked up QI 3.02 and i ran the EPR but patches are still there but unregistered when i go to preware! am i screwed? should i just doctor it? any suggestions?
    Did you restart Luna after you removed the patch? I was having the same problem with Multi Mod but after a restart the web browser was working again.
    I am, therefore I think
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Removed Multimod patch and all browser pages work now.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I removed multi mod, and restarted after shutting off wifi, no dice....dammit...looks like i will have to doctor the phone
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    yry smy+orange+ R for a full system restart not just luna
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    sigh........i did sym+orange+R, it restarted and now there are NO icons in the launcher.... I had to type "web" to get icon, pressed it, still nothing....
    I just had this problem and removed the multi mod patch, did a luna restart, and it resolved.

Did you try removing, adding, and removing the multi mod patch again, with restarts in between?
    Quote Originally Posted by jport1975 View Post
    sigh........i did sym+orange+R, it restarted and now there are NO icons in the launcher.... I had to type "web" to get icon, pressed it, still nothing....
    same boat as me...re isntalling other patches and apps now post doctor
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    @Budgetmedic...I tried that...I get an error when I try to load it onto the pre becuase it is already there...wosqi, nor preware, show the patch on the phone.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast