1.    #1  
    Now that we got video recording and flash on the way. One can only guess what kind of update there will be for the big 1.5. It may even fall on June which would be when the new rumored Palm device would be predicted to launch.

my random shot in the dark is that Palm moves more tasks over to the gpu and significantly increases the speed of webOS and adds some new feature on top of that. At least thats what my Mayan calendar says will happen.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    can we finish enjoying the new 1.4 update, before all the rumors post for 1.5 begin!! SMFH..
    The numbering like this is: major.minor.maintence
    The first number is huge overhauls of code or interfaces. The second is minor updates, new features may be added or things improved. The third number are updates to fix any problems with the minor update. Generally 1.5 doesn't indicate any large features have to be added. Its not a decimal number, so its not like you are getting WebOS 1 1/2, like a halfway update between 1 and 2.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    The numbering like this is: major.minor.maintence
    The first number is huge overhauls of code or interfaces. The second is minor updates, new features may be added or things improved. The third number are updates to fix any problems with the minor update. Generally 1.5 doesn't indicate any large features have to be added. Its not a decimal number, so its not like you are getting WebOS 1 1/2, like a halfway update between 1 and 2.
    well android users seemed to like when it went to 1.5 but what you're saying makes when you look at changed from 1.0 to 2.0. webOS is slowly evolving. I wonder how different it will be when 2.0 hits.