Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

Everytime I try and install The Sims 3, all I get is that default luna icon with the crescent moon and the game will not load. I uninstalled and installed many times...any thoughts?

Also, everytime I try and play Real soccer 2010 (After the gameloft logo and the menu selection), the game just shuts off on me without any warning. Any ideas guys?

Julian
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I got a similar problem. I can actually get into the game menu and change stuff inthe various options menus, but once I try to play the game the app just closes. WTH?!
    Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jzgze View Post
    Hey guys,

Everytime I try and install The Sims 3, all I get is that default luna icon with the crescent moon and the game will not load. I uninstalled and installed many times...any thoughts?

Also, everytime I try and play Real soccer 2010 (After the gameloft logo and the menu selection), the game just shuts off on me without any warning. Any ideas guys?

Julian
    It sounds like your installs get corrupt during download.. have you tried rebooting and reinstall?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Yup I did that all!!! This is getting annoying!

Anyone have any ideas?
    Wouldn't surprise me if they will post updates for those games to make them work.
    Yeah.. I had these issues with NFS when it was released and they patched it (EA did not palm) and then it hasnt crashed since.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    How do you reinstall it? Do I delete it first?