Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's under the Share Youtube Link option.
    Quote Originally Posted by redrum0036 View Post
    same here i do not have the facebook option for video. can anyone post a screen capture confirming they have this feature, location, and network please?

Here is what i was told.

Install and enable the Friendsbook app. That will also sync up Palm with your facebook account. See if that then enables the FB option.
    make sure you are signed in to facebook,,check that.the guy in vietnam said it did not show upload to fb because he was not signed in
    I don't see why installing Friendsbook would do that. I'd think you'd need the official Palm Facebook app to do it.

And as mentioned, there's a Facebook link under "Share Youtube video," but there's also an upload to Facebook button that hosts it there.
    just go to fb app on yr phone and sign in
    Probably because Friendsbook syncs your Facebook account with the phone. After I went in and added my FB account, the upload to Facebook button appeared. Not a big deal for me since I don't use it and the only person there is my mom, but for all you people with 666 "friends", it's probably more an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    It's under the Share Youtube Link option.
    Im not finding it under the Youtube link.
    Here are some screen shots guys.

If you've already uploaded the video on YT, then if you bring the video up again, there will be an option to share the YT link through FB or Email (even without syncing with Facebook):

After I decided to sync with FB, an option to upload to FB appeared:

And here is what it looks like after the app has uploaded a video to YT and you want to share:

i'm signed in to facebook and it still isn't working. not that big a deal, but i would use the upload to facebook before youtube for sure.

and i can't post a link to my screenshot cuz i suck and don't have 10 posts yet...
    cool thanks for the screenshots...but it does seem silly that i would need to upload to youtube to be able to share with facebook. i'll keep playing around and reading the forums. maye the friendsbook app is the way to go. thanks for all the quick responses! and uploads
    Here are some screen shots guys.

If you've already uploaded the video on YT, then if you bring the video up again, there will be an option to share the YT link through FB or Email (even without syncing with Facebook):

After I decided to sync with FB, an option to upload to FB appeared:

And here is what it looks like after the app has uploaded a video to YT and you want to share:

So you think i need to have my contacts sync with facebook before it would show up?
    Ok i do see what your are saying about it being under the youtube link now. but shouldnt there be a link there to just upload to facebook and not to youtube first?
    Catdaemon we have the same type of cat though mine is fatter.
    Yes, it's in the second screenshot, but as far as I can tell, it's not available unless you're syncing your contacts with FB as that's what triggered it for me (another note, this also allowed me to upload pics through FB from the photos app). If you are sharing your contacts and it's not working, I'm not sure why. If you aren't and want the ability to upload it enough, you can enable the syncing. Maybe someone may be able to make a patch for this, I'm not sure what's required. Or one of the FB programs may be able to do it. I don't use FB so I'm not too familiar with the programs out there.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    i was on three g it took like 30 seconds
    2Mb file took less then 10sec over wifi and the same file took about 10sec over the Sprint 3G with the unthrottle patch installed.

EDITED: My facebook app and video upload to facebook works fine too... If your having an issue with apps you should do the format app section in device info and then let it resync your apps.
    Last edited by demetry14; 02/27/2010 at 05:13 PM.
    Idk if anyone noticed this but this is the first update that didn't automatically take your phone out of dev mode...nice!!
    Yes, it's in the second screenshot, but as far as I can tell, it's not available unless you're syncing your contacts with FB as that's what triggered it for me (another note, this also allowed me to upload pics through FB from the photos app). If you are sharing your contacts and it's not working, I'm not sure why. If you aren't and want the ability to upload it enough, you can enable the syncing. Maybe someone may be able to make a patch for this, I'm not sure what's required. Or one of the FB programs may be able to do it. I don't use FB so I'm not too familiar with the programs out there.
    Thanks for your help. Im synced with my contacts and its still not working. Im restarting the phone now to see if that helps.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Mine took 30 seconds on 3g in the city
    and about 3 minutes on 2g in the middle of nowhere
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    "Video upload encountered an error"

This is all I get when I try to upload my video to youtube.....
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast