1.    #1  
    my preware is stuck on downloading,,,,,,its taken forever, then i try to reinstall it with with the new version of webos quick install and it shows an update for preware , but i get this (java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed: connect) so nothing happen
    I'm getting the same I think some of the servers are having traffic issues. Try again later. I had to try a few times to get all of my patches updated
    Mine seems to be taking forever just to get to the menu but i did manage to update the service manager but thats about as far as i got. i guess we just have to wait for some kind of update.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by designlevel2 View Post
    I'm getting the same I think some of the servers are having traffic issues. Try again later. I had to try a few times to get all of my patches updated
    i got some but not all, im just trying to take care of preware on my phone,lol
    READ MY POST IN THIS THREAD It's a known issue at the moment because of so many people trying to do it at once.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ing-feeds.html

And please search.
    just be patient, mine took a litle more than an hour, and it now works great =P
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    would y'all quit downloading stuff on preware so I can get mine!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by wicketr View Post
    would y'all quit downloading stuff on preware so I can get mine!

NO let me go 1st then u after,,,lol