Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    The display just dims the background slightly and shows the unlock button when the phone is on the TS. Anyone else have this or figure out how to get the clock to display instead?
    -Andy
    Fire Sale 32Gb TouchPad
    VZW Off contract Pixi Plus, like a boss
    Release day Palm Pre - Retired June 2011
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I'm still getting the clock.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Yeah, something is jacked, because when the phone is in standby (screen off) and off the charger and I hit the power button, the same thing shows (dimmed background with shortcut buttons at the bottom and unlock button)
    -Andy
    Fire Sale 32Gb TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci625 View Post
    The display just dims the background slightly and shows the unlock button when the phone is on the TS. Anyone else have this or figure out how to get the clock to display instead?
    I had this problem too, but restarted the phone and it now works OK.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
    I had this problem too, but restarted the phone and it now works OK.
    Yeah, I went ahead and pulled the battery and now everything is back to normal. Apparently what I thought was a new feature was just a glitch.
    -Andy
    Fire Sale 32Gb TouchPad
    Me too original launch day Pre +1
    Resetting seems to work here as well. Congrats Kinster- I'm also using a Launch Day Pre :-)
    Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I'm getting this same "glitch" but the more I think about it this actually comes in handy for me. when I'm sitting at my desk with my Pre on my touchstone I listen to Slacker radio quite often. This glitch is acutally very handy as I now can see what song is on, and also what song is coming up next without actually having to turn the phone on.

I think this would make a GREAT patch. making it optional to have just the dimmed (but locked) screen OR have the clock option since I use my phone as my alarm clock at home on another touchstone.
    same here on GSM pre
    had that problem last night,,just did a luna reset and it was fixed
    Some people have said this is do to preware and the packagemanage service, i am finding that if I go into preware and go back to my touchstone, then i get the glitch. If I do a three finger salute and reboot it's fine, well until i go back into preware.
    There's always next year!