1.    #1  
    For those slightly nervous about hitting the update all button in Preware or if you are too impatient to wait for all of them to update at once. Please list the themes and patches that are working well for you.

Working:

4x4 Icons v3
    Last edited by splitsick; 02/27/2010 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by splitsick View Post
    For those slightly nervous about hitting the update all button in Preware or if you are too impatient to wait for all of them to update at once. Please list the themes and patches that are working well for you.

Working:

4x4 Icons v3
    4 X 4 v1
    all day event in calender
    new card per convo

All are working for me. I have a couple of others but cannot get into preware to see what they are (they all work also). This issue with preware seems to be coming since the update, not sure what is going on though
    timestamps don't work in messaging :'(
    Ringer switch icon, call duration in log (needed at least on Sprint phones), advanced phone menus don't work... they patch but then cause issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    timestamps don't work in messaging :'(
    fancy time stamps work, the others don't ..... I was sad but I am rocking fancy for the time being, sure the others will be fixed by the end of the weekend if not the end of the day

also for those wondering (just listing everything I have currently)...

4x4 iconvs v4 .... plus
    mm/dd
    bat as %
    month view
    menu remix w/ flashlight
    add move to folder button
    hide nascar
    really silent ringer
    timestamps fancy

email in landscape will install, but is not yet updated to work
    call duration in call log gets ipkg error (certain this is due to the new call log)
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 02/27/2010 at 02:46 PM.
    Make messaging look like iPhone works, close phone app on hang up works, Bat. % works....
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    Make messaging look like iPhone works, close phone app on hang up works, Bat. % works....
    doesn't work for me. i must have f'd something up.
    Personal Avatar Left side Does Not work
    Can't seem to get Stylish Analog clock either
    First off let me say that multi mod DOESN'T WORK it will make it so your browser doesn't work also hide nascar-does not work
    Working patches that I have installed:
    4x4 icons v4
    mm/dd
    bat as %
    month view
    advanced reset options
    capture with volume keys
    charging alert vibrate only
    enable add delete pages
    hide music player
    just charge by default
    reset scroll position
    unhide dev mode icon
    Also my theme Left 4 Dead 2 works fine!
    Capture with volume keys installed, but isn't actually working, for me.
    email move to folder doesn't work for me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, and it still doesn't show in the menu. It was actually one of the big reasons I didn't mind giving up the android phone for the Pixi because I use it quite a bit.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Capture with volume keys installed, but isn't actually working, for me.
    Same here.