1.    #1  
    Okay so webOS 1.4 is finally out (YAY!!!!11!!1)
    Aaand I love the video recording and all, but does anyone know of a way to enable the LED flash while using the camcorder function?
    Cause that way it'll be easier to like, record videos at night or dark places or something.
    yeah dude.. get one of the flashlight apps or patches..
    they don't work with the camera or video app (for now).
    I tried opening the camcorder, going to card view and turning on the led flashlight but as soon as you go back into vid record app it turns the led off. Hopefully 1.4.1 will add some led functionality to the camcorder
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I tried opening the camcorder, going to card view and turning on the led flashlight but as soon as you go back into vid record app it turns the led off. Hopefully 1.4.1 will add some led functionality to the camcorder
    check the post above yours
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    [QUOTE=BAbnkr;2260586]Here:
    [url]

sweet! I'll have to patch it up when I get home.
    yea. It def needs led flash option.

I mostly hate how if you get a text message it stops the recording. I was recording my daughter and got a text and it stopped it recording. It should just keep the text in the background. No biggie but annoying.