Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    i haven't seen any at the moment, has this problem been solved.
    Not fixed; hopefully it's not worse. Launch messaging and you can't launch Asphalt 5. If you launch Asphalt first, you can open a few other apps before getting the error. I didn't do much experimenting with it before, but I am pretty sure I could launch Asphalt 5 after something else was open before.
    I still receive the "Sorry, Too Many Cards" problem with nothing open at all. I wish Sprint sold the Pre Plus because I dont think this issue will be fixed without extra memory built in.
    received it when I first updated but then it just stopped. Have been able to load all my games fine.
    still got it when i tried to open assissains creed FREE
    SCK Manager
    I got an error when I tried to play nfs today. Wasnt too surprised really
    not yet
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

just opened Asphalt with messaging and browser opened. got the error when i tried it as Preware was spinning it's wheel though.
    Had it a few times trying to open sims,only had it once prior when i got up to 14 cards open.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Mine got worse, wasn't a problem before, now my browser is super slow and I can't open more than 3 windows. I have restarted a couple times with no luck.
    In 8 1/2 months I have never gotten this message, but also, I not into gaming.
    Got error when launching Sims 3 with nothing else open, restart seems to have sorted it.