1.    #1  
    There appears to be display issue w/ webOS 1.4 and Music (Remix). The text and background color when the application opens are white. Thus I am unable to see any text. You can tap the icons but the text isn't being displayed properly due to the white background.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    go to preferences and change back to the default theme, that should fix it (at least for me it did)
    I had that issue you just have to reset the background and text color in the preferences menu.
    Go into preferences and just move one of the sliders for background color. It fixes itself.
    Thanks everyone for answering the OP's question. The best way to get support for Music Player (Remix) is to visit my homebrew app thread here: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...yer-remix.html

I happened to stumble upon this thread, but there's no guarantee I'd find every thread that discussed the app, so if you need help or support, the homebrew thread is the best place to go.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    even harder to find when people put it in the Pre section when it belongs in the software section. Pixi people aren't coming here to post or read about a general software issue.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  7. JSX
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnowdog View Post
    Go into preferences and just move one of the sliders for background color. It fixes itself.
    Perfect!
  8.    #8  
    Thanks and thank you to everyone for helping out w/ the answer.
    Beauty, eh? Thanks for the tip!
    A new version of Music Player (Remix) has been released and fixes this issue.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Hi, my player is doing the same thing, but i don't have the preferences option to change the background color. any advice?