Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just usually try to avoid epr and a dr, but sometimes ya can't :/
    saving all of the music and pics, etc from my USB portion and heading to see the dr. lucky for me, I am an organized person and keep a current word doc on my desctop with a list of applications, and patches, etc. so I can recreate it without to much trouble.
    I've never doctored before, anyidea how long it normaly takes?
    i have had problems w/this patch since the day i installed it.
    can never update it or uninstall it. long before 1.4 came out.
    i am able to use the web browser. i don't want to use the doctor to erace everything. they need to release something to remove it or give an explanation on how to.
    I would advise that know one installs this patch as is. Until Jason or whom ever updates it. It is easily my favorite patch. I need it for my music and streaming videos. Upon a working updated patch I will make another donation...hint hint.

I had to revert back to 1.3.5.1 and webos dr and reinstall everything.
    it says there is a new version as of today in preware; v1.4.0-16. Is everything fixed? Anyone kno?
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jakelaw View Post
    I've never doctored before, anyidea how long it normaly takes?
    Just recently dr'ed to 1.3.5.1 and it took about 30 Minutes and time to reboot.
    +2
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    it says there is a new version as of today in preware; v1.4.0-16. Is everything fixed? Anyone kno?
    It seems to be a placeholder. Not fixed but it doesn't break the browser either.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I am experiencing the very same issues as previously mentioned. Patch worked fine before 1.4 update. However, after updating to 1.4, web access is frozen with the Multi-Mod patch installed. I successfully removed and all back to normal. --- Unfortunately, I trusted that the recently updated version on Preware would address the issue. NOPE! --- Installed and same frozen favorites and web access issue. Successfully (and thankfully) removed and all back to normal. I do NOT recommend using Multi-Mod until a number of people post positive results here with a future release.
    the patch is updated and all good. i installed last night and was streaming video and everything else afterward with no trouble.
    Update to the version that was available last night and everything forks fine for me. Thanks guys!
    Yep the new patched works great I just watched Avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    Yep the new patched works great I just watched Avatar.
    That's pretty cool. What website did you stream avatar from??
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkthght06 View Post
    That's pretty cool. What website did you stream avatar from??
    oh me too please
    luckyvidz.com gotta join and pay well worth it.
    I had the same problem with the Multi-Mod patch not updateing or removing. Took someone else's suggestion to remove other Browser patches. I removed my "Add Option to Send Link Message" patch and then I was able to remove the Multi-Mod patch!

Hope this works for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by behinc1 View Post
    I had the same problem with the Multi-Mod patch not updateing or removing. Took someone else's suggestion to remove other Browser patches. I removed my "Add Option to Send Link Message" patch and then I was able to remove the Multi-Mod patch!

Hope this works for you!
    +1!!! Thanks, worked, and all is well in Pre/internet land!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12