1.    #1  
    After the update, the phone is extremely laggy. It takes about 5 minutes to boot up, maybe more. And scrolling between pages or anything is just ridiculously slow...

WIFI wont work.

EV goes in and out.

The camera APP opens, but then all i get is a blank card. So that's also not working.

I removed a couple of patches I had installed, (only like 4 or 5) but I did forget to turn on the blink notification patch before removing it, so Im not sure if that might have been the cause. Im trying a couple things to try and fix it...if not, I guess back to the sprint store for a new unit I was excited for this update...
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    After the update, the phone is extremely laggy. It takes about 5 minutes to boot up, maybe more. And scrolling between pages or anything is just ridiculously slow...

WIFI wont work.

EV goes in and out.

The camera APP opens, but then all i get is a blank card. So that's also not working.

I removed a couple of patches I had installed, (only like 4 or 5) but I did forget to turn on the blink notification patch before removing it, so Im not sure if that might have been the cause. Im trying a couple things to try and fix it...if not, I guess back to the sprint store for a new unit I was excited for this update...
    Reboot.
    After the update my WiFi has worked and EVDO behaves normally, for me at least. The camera app did behave weirdly once, but I rebooted and it's behave since.

I have bigger fish to fry: my keyboard has stopped working. It was already acting up, so it may just be coincidence.
    Something happened with my install last night and I had to Doctor my Pre and reupdate. All works fine now though. Try rebooting your phone. If that doesn't work, it's time to see the Doctor.
  5.    #5  
    What do you mean by See the doctor? like the WebOS doctor?
    yup and they uploaded the 1.4 doctor. Here is a link http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    Yeah if rebooting doesn't work you'll need to WebOS doctor it.
    1.4 broke my phone too. I doctored (1.4) my pre but that didn't help. Now i get the screen with the cloud backgrounds and it says "Phone Error Your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved Visit palm.com/support for help"
    yes, dont take the phone back to sprint just yet, remove ALL patches on the phone and luna restart and if that doesn't work then try the repair utility . if then that doesnt work than do the full web os dr. i installed the update with the led enabled on and my phone is working great. good luck