Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I use to have to option to upload to Facebook, but now it's gone.

Did anyone else have this option?
    To the contacts only? Is there a way i can have fb upload with out the stupid contacts app getting cluttered with all my friends from Fb like how the pics can upload there with out being linked to my contacts accounts.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I also see to have facebook listed in my preferences & accounts, but do not have the Facebook options in the Video app as stated in the Help.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjomar View Post
    To the contacts only? Is there a way i can have fb upload with out the stupid contacts app getting cluttered with all my friends from Fb like how the pics can upload there with out being linked to my contacts accounts.
    Nope... They use the account login info to upload the photos... it sucks, but you don't really talk to all those people anyways so DELETE
    Try installing the facebook application and see if the video option appears.

If you want to add facebook to everything else but contacts you will need to manually remove from contacts, this will leave it intact everywhere else.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    there are a lot of facebook apps. which one in particular?
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanhockey4 View Post
    there are a lot of facebook apps. which one in particular?
    The Official "Facebook for Palm" in the app catalog.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    I noticed that, once I uploaded a video to Facebook, that option was no longer in the share menu for that video. I took another video, and the Facebook option was there again.
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    The Official "Facebook for Palm" in the app catalog.
    got it. thanks.