Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I don't have the upload to facebook tab in the video section. I have youtube, but no Facebook. Anyone else have this issue?
    Have you made sure you're logged on the facebook for palm app?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    where is the app located
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I uploaded a video to Facebook, and once I went to view the video again, the Facebook option wasn't available. Did you already try to upload it, and then try again?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    no i do not even have the option to upload to facebook
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    by the way i have a palm pre
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I saw the option go away after uploading, but the video now has little icons indicating that it was shared to Facebook and YouTube. I wonder if those will go away if I delete them off the sites. Would also be nice if you could delete from the phone without hitting the mobile sites-- I can foresee a lot of people uploading things that they probably will want to take down when their BAC drops.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    how do I upload a video to you tube when I try it tells me to sign in etc. Do you need an account with you tube and if so how do I go about doing that please help? anybody? anybody? thanx!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I fixed my facebook upload by deleting my fb acc off my phone and adding it again
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    i deleted my FB account and not i cant add it back any suggestions?
    i have 2 seperate facebook accounts but cant get my videos to upload to both. Does anyone know how to switch between the 2?

Thank you very much!
    I cant even log into the facebook app. I click log in and the circle spins for half a second and resets. i have downloaded it 6 times and the same thing. Anyone know why? i want to upload my videos as well. is there anyway to log in without the facebook app?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    ok i got my FB account back on my pre, but still no way to upload video to FB from my pre
    this is getting frustrating
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    what weird when i select a video and touch the top left hand side of the screen it greys out the preferences tab any suggestions
    I have the FB for palm app and I've always been able to upload pictures to FB but unfortunately I don't have the option for videos. Just email, mms, and youtube.
    don't have a FB option either.
    *Bump* ... I want to know how some have the option to upload to FB, and some of us don't? Anyone?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    i dont know. i would rather upload to facebook than youtube anyday
    i have been asking around all day with the same issue. youtube is public. i want to share video with friends only...*** lol. honestly i doubt i would use the feature but i'm going through checking out all the new things added.
    also the change log stated you could add new contact from phone number in a text or email by touching and holding, but i can only get a call or text.
    I have the same issue. No Facebook Link. There is a link to face book once you upload a video to youtube you can post a link to the video But i cant put video on facebook.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast