1.    #1  
    I know this has probably been addressed before, but searching didn't find me anything. Is there a way to move the icons into the order you want them in on the main apps screen? I find myself constantly scrolling down to the ones I use most and would rather they be on top under the top three.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Press and hold on an icon.. then move it.
  3.    #3  
    Well, That was easy. Thanks! (where's my office depot button)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAlien View Post
    I know this has probably been addressed before, but searching didn't find me anything. Is there a way to move the icons into the order you want them in on the main apps screen? I find myself constantly scrolling down to the ones I use most and would rather they be on top under the top three.
    hold the icon for a few seconds, then it will light up. Now move to your hearts desire. Even to other pages. There is a patch to add more launcher pages or change 3 x 3 to 4 x 4. Search and you will find these goodies.

You can also change the icons in quick launch. just tap & drag from quick launch to launcher page and vice versa. Only 4 plus menu launcher which stays there.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  5.    #5  
    Aww yeah. That's nice! Finally, I have my icons where I want them and actually have messaging in the quick launch! Thanks again folks!!!