1.    #1  
    Scoop's ability to click on links is now broken. Both links that are part of the UI and the links that are in the posts now do not work. I have restarted my Pre, deleted the app and reinstalled, and I still have the same problem. Attached are pics. Nothing happens, even if the button is highlighted. Is anyone else having this issue?

I cant contact them through the app (bcuz the links dont work for email), their website doesnt have an email address readily available, and I dont have a twitter acct. So can someone point their attention to this thread. Its still my most used Google Reader app.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've found this to be true.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Done.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    yes i have also noticed that when you swipe the screen to navigate to the next / previous post, it only works for going forward but not backward anymore.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks IcerC!

I did some more diggin and found that they do have a 'Contact Us' portion on their corporate page, so I dropped them a line. I hope they fix this soon.
    They usually respond pretty quickly to tweets send to @scoop, so I've posted there as well.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic