1.    #1  
    ????
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I was wondering the same thing. Every video I've sent to my daughters pixi says video to large to play. The shortest was 10 sec long..
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    yep I had the same prob on a 9 second vid. Another post said it is drastically compressed before it sends so it should be much smaller and not be an issue. But obviously it is.
    Sucks if it's real low. But OBVIOUSLY there is going to be a size limit. Better question is what is it supposed to be
  5.    #5  
    It would be nice if there was a size limit indicator while you were recording
    There is no spoon
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdp39940 View Post
    Sucks if it's real low. But OBVIOUSLY there is going to be a size limit. Better question is what is it supposed to be
    Good point
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    okay just sent myself 4 second video and it worked. It was not compressed at all. Just as good quality. I wish there was a way to compress it to gp3 or whatever it is so you could send longer videos. This is ridiculous why even have the option if 4 seconds is all you can get from it.
    I hope it is atleast a 30 seconds limit. Another problem is the videos recorded are MP4 & not every phone supports mp4. Most phone support 3GP I assume. Atleast Palm added the edit feature to make the video smaller if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    okay just sent myself 4 second video and it worked. It was not compressed at all. Just as good quality. I wish there was a way to compress it to gp3 or whatever it is so you could send longer videos. This is ridiculous why even have the option if 4 seconds is all you can get from it.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ideo-here.html

This guy managed to make videos longer than 4 seconds
    I sent a 12 second video to my wife's pre.