1.    #1  
    Anybody have any update info on when this will be back available?

I really have come to rely on the VK to do just about anything that needs typing, and I miss it already..

Has anyone been in contact with egaudet about this?

And should we go ahead and remove it, then reinstalll as a placeholder?

Any thoughts on this?

(ps: I posted this somewhere else, but with so much going on here today, I think its getting lost and I have to believe others are wondering too, so I apologize for starting yet another thread, but felt it was needed)
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

2.    #2  
    seriously? 44 views not a single comment. I can not be the only one wantng.. Missing..needing my KB can I?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

maybe
    just give the Dev some time to update.
    i gave up on the VK a while back does it now work with the browser and does the actual backspace button delete text?
    UK PRE USER
    It took a few days to update after the last update, be patient.
    There's almost a hundred patches not compatible with 1.4.

Gotta wait, sir.
  8.    #8  
    YAY!! Its BACKKKKK!!

and I aplogize for being such an impatient whiner .. really I do..

I LOVE my VKB and I THANK YOU egaudet for tending to this soo quickly.

I Pre